Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wednesday December 9, 2015

I believe everything is now fixed and I will be back to updating my blog on a daily basis.  I am very sorry about the technical issues I have been having.

Monday
As a class we will read pgs. 155-160.  pg 155-160.  Then students will read a skit Boston Tea Party.  Boston Tea Party.  The rest of the class period will be spent working on guided reading wks. 5.3. Quiz and Guided 5.3

Tuesday
Today I will introduce our 4 Square Project which will be due on Friday after the test.  Here are some examples 4 Square Examples.  After this we will take Ch.5 Section 3 notes.  Notes Ch.5

Wednesday

We will watch a short video on Paul Reveres Ride.  Then the rest of the period will be spent working on Ch.5 4 Square Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment